So the must-have advice: it comes from a reader comment on the blogCup of Jo。我们的想法是just add water。Whether that is a hot or cold drink, running in a sprinkler, taking a bath, or watering the flowers, it’s like an auto-correct for a lousy day or grumpy mood. Italmostalways works. On Tuesday, my daughter had a doctor’s appointment that involved having blood drawn. She recovered surprisingly quickly after it was over, but once she woke up from her nap later in the afternoon, her mood quickly shifted into epic meltdown mode. So what did we do? We popped her in a bath in our kitchen sink, sang songs, and put a warm, wet rag on her head. She washappy and smilingin no time.
I hope this list gives you a boost of inspiration if you are feeling burned out on fun things to do with kids. The goal was to collect ideas for creating and imaginative play that relies on your recycle bin and nature as your primary material sources. Thankfully the internet is a treasure trove of little or no waste craft ideas that don’t call for epic amounts of glitter. You just have to know where to look!
10 Low Waste Activities and Crafts with Littles
- Paint and string an oh-so-chicpenne noodle necklace。
- Go on an “I spy” naturetreasure huntoutdoors.
- Make and decorate acake从回收纸板，并有一个茶话会。
- Craft abird family and nestto hang in a window.
- Examine some special things through ahomemade microscope。
- Write really teeny love letters to go inteeny felt envelopes。
- Collect leaves, sticks, & flowers to create aleaf bug family.
- Become a photographer with ahomemade camera。
- Create aflower garland从蛋箱。
- Decorate ahousewith foraged bits of nature.
附：你有没有看到我们从Merrilee Liddard最近访客发表？她共享一个教程制作simple nature crown!